top of page
Screenshot 2023-01-26 1.39.23 PM.png

Explore all products

Our policies:

General Liability

Provides coverage for General Business Risks. Protects business owners against claims of liability for bodily injury, property damage, and personal and advertising injury (slander and false advertising). Protects business owner from lawsuits and similar claims. Liability written for sports facilities also covers participants.

Sports Accident

Protects participant’s family from the financial impact and consequences of unexpected medical bills from injuries occurring while participating in sports. Will pay out of pocket expenses after the Deductible is met.


Protects your business’s physical assets from any unforeseen events, such as fire, explosion, storms, theft and vandalism. Coverage options include Building, Business Personal Property, Business Income, Improvements to leased space and more.

Lessors Risk

Covers commercial Property and Liability for Landlords for Property Leased to tenants.

Directors and Officers

Protects the personal assets of corporate directors and officers and their spouses, in the event they are personally sued by employees, vendors, competitors, investors, customers, or other parties, for actual or alleged wrongful acts in managing a company.

Hired and Non Owned Auto:

Covers commercial auto liability damages that result from an auto accident for which you or an employee is responsible while driving a personal/leased vehicle while conducting business related tasks.

Commercial Auto

Covers business vehicles and employees owned and used by your business and the people who drive them. Coverage may include Liability, Physical Damage, Medical Payments, Rental and Emergency road service.

Personal Auto

Coverage for Personally owned vehicles. Coverages include Liability, Medical Payments, Physical Damage for Collision and Comprehensive claims, Rental, Towing and Glass coverage.

Commercial Umbrella

Excess to General Liability coverage that provides protection beyond your existing limits and coverages.


Covers losses directly caused by flooding. Flood coverage is excluded from your Property policy and must be purchased separately. Many Bank lenders will require this coverage if you are in a Flood zone.

Home Owners

Covers damage to your home, property personal belongings, and other assets in your home.  Also may cover liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage to policyholders or their families cause to other people.   Special coverage is offered for items such a jewelry, firearms, silverware, artwork, computers/electronics may also be added for an additional premium. 


Protects your personal Property and Liability in a rented apartment, condo or home from unexpected circumstances, such as theft, fire or other covered claims.  Many leasing offices require you to have this coverage.


Health insurance to cover medical expenses in the event of Sickness or Injuries.  (Injuries occurring at your place of business is typically covered by your employers Workers Compensation.)

Workers Compensation

Provides wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment. Check your State’s requirement for this coverage; it is mandatory in most States.


Employment Practices Liability Insurance-protects against various employee lawsuits. Claims such as harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination and many more.

bottom of page